The House and Senate are set reconvene Tuesday, May 26.
- New! Easy-to-use-and-comply Secretary of State bill reporting.
- All bills with amendments, intro date, status, fiscal notes, sponsors, committee changes, calendar schedule.
- Legislators’ votes. Bills sponsored, bills passed, bills PIed.
- Professional, customized reports including dynamic url and logos in portrait and spreadsheet.
- Automatically calculated scorecard.
- Lobbyist bill reports.
- Nightly newsletter featuring day’s action.
- Customized bill search. Search by your own key words.
- Calendar email notice. Goes out each night of the session.
Get the scoops on the 2020 elections
- Candidates by state district in House and Senate.
- District voter registration, updated regularly.
- District “performance numbers” to focus on districts “in play.”
- Commentary on campaigns and election developments.
- Dollars and donors to campaigns and ballot issues.
- Contribution analysis of where the money’s coming from and where it’s going.
Update: The Lobbyist Transparency Act
The Lobbyist Transparency Act, HB19-1248, led by sponsor Rep. Mike Weissman, requires continuous data input into the Secretary of State’s electronic filing system. CCW has developed a set of time- and money-saving reports to speed input and insure accurate compliance. Check out the SOS’s new guidance manual here. Contact us for more information. Photo credit: The Denver Post
email@example.com | 303.246.7140
Monday – Friday 8:00am to Late pm